Dave is the founder and copy chief of Super Copy Editors. He has 20-plus years of professional copy editing and proofreading experience, and he loves reviewing materials for agencies, marketing teams, and educational organizations.
- Education: B.A. in English, minor in writing/journalism
- Awards and groups: Two Pulitzer Prizes (2006, staff of Times-Picayune); Award of Excellence and two Awards of Distinction in the 25th Annual Communicator Awards (2019) honoring the best in advertising, corporate communications, public relations, and identity work; longtime member of ACES: The Society for Editing, an organization dedicated to raising the standards of editing
- Editing and proofreading experience includes: Forbes Content Studio, Advertising Week, Havas, Hearst, LA Phil, confidential hospital systems, pharmaceutical brands, agencies, educational organizations, universities, K–12 curriculum projects
Over the years, Jenna has reviewed all manner of advertising, marketing, and educational text and has built a reputation as a detail-oriented copy editor who greatly improves our clients’ writing.
- Education: Master’s in publishing and writing, B.A. in English language and literature/letters
- Editing and proofreading experience includes: Forbes Content Studio, Bellwether Education, confidential award-winning skincare brand, legal search firm, hospital systems, pharmaceutical brands, agencies, universities, nonprofit organizations, multiple K–12 curriculum projects
Mike, a former longtime newspaper copy editor and business writer, proofreads a wide range of advertising and marketing materials—from blog posts and brochures to presentation decks, annual reports, and much more.
- Education: B.A. in journalism
- Awards: Several PR industry writing awards
- Editing and proofreading experience includes: Forbes Content Studio, Stony Brook University, Eyecare Business, confidential international consulting firm headquartered in New York City, offices of development for several hospitals (including two of the top 10 hospitals in the country)
Lucea is a copy editor with a focus on health care and education. She is passionate about developing accessible and error-free content.
- Education: B.A. in English, minors in studio art, technical writing, and medieval studies
- Editing and proofreading experience includes: National Summer School Initiative, confidential health-focused agencies, hospital marketing, medical device company, medical research journals
Scott brings seven years of ad agency proofreading experience to the Super Copy Editors team. He previously was senior copy editor at McKinney, a full-service creative and media agency, reviewing copy on tight deadlines for brands like Little Caesars, Columbia Sportswear, Sherwin-Williams, and Choice Hotels.
- Education: Master’s degree from Duke University
- Editing and proofreading experience includes: McKinney, confidential agencies, New York City–based hospital system, Nashville-based health care marketing communications firm, German tech startup
In her many years as a copy editor, Louise has worked on a wide range of materials, including ad copy, magazine articles, and marketing materials. She has reviewed content for W.W. Norton, Harvard University, McGraw-Hill, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, NBC Universal, Disney, Netflix, and many others.
- Education: Bachelor’s in English/art
- Editing and proofreading experience includes: LA Phil, Bellwether Education, Contact Lens Spectrum, confidential hospital system, several agencies, New York City–based luxury furniture brand, Bay Area real estate consultancy, K–12 curriculum project
Beth, an award-winning copy editor, has a keen interest in all aspects of education and has performed work for several educational publishers. As part of the Super Copy Editors education team, Beth has played a key role in multiple K–12 curriculum copy editing projects.
- Editing and proofreading experience includes: National Summer School Initiative, EL Education, Overcoming Obstacles, confidential educational organizations
Jaime, former national copy chief of Time Out North America, has copy edited branded and sponsored content, e-newsletters, brochures, videos, and much more. Other organizations she’s worked with include The Atlantic, Wall Street Journal Magazine, Well+Good, and Food52. In her spare time, Jaime serves as a mentor for Girls Write Now.
- Education: B.A. in English and Sociology
- Editing and proofreading experience includes: Omnivore, Dishing, confidential Washington, D.C.–based business consultancy, transportation and logistics company headquartered in Omaha
Joan has been a copy editor, proofreader, and indexer for more than three decades. She has a bachelor’s degree in English, magna cum laude, from Princeton University and a master’s in English from Stanford University.
- Education: Master’s and A.B. degrees in English language and literature/letters
- Editing and proofreading experience includes: LA Phil, DIVERSITY in Ed
Let’s Get Your Copy Looking Super
You’ve waited long enough for a dream team of copy editors and proofreaders like this. We want to work with you! Get your quick, free quote now.