Are you a super copy editor?
We’re always on the lookout for highly skilled, professionally trained copy editors and proofreaders to work with on a freelance basis. This is a remote position, and you can be located anywhere as long as you are authorized to work in the United States.
Super Copy Editors LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly value diversity and are committed to building a more diverse and culturally inclusive team.
- College degree
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Flexible schedule
- Quick to respond by email during business hours
- At least three to five years of demonstrated professional copy editing and proofreading experience
- Mastery of working with and marking up files in various formats, including Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and PDFs
- Impeccable editing skills
- Deep familiarity with Associated Press, APA, MLA, or Chicago style—or all of them
- Passion for helping businesses succeed through clearer communication
Just click here to begin the application process. No calls, please.